It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Leave a Comment
It feels like I've been in a whirlwind this week but I really haven't done much at all. I thought I would write a quick post since I'm in a good mood and I'm feeling motivated! I've finally broken up from university for Christmas (woo!) I can't believe first semester is done already, I actually got through it!!! :) I've completed my assignments, I'm quite proud myself for getting them out the way so I can enjoy Christmas. Although I still have to buy a few more Christmas presents, work on Christmas eve and I have to study for January exams.
This week has been quite productive as I managed to buy Beyonce tickets *victory dance* for me and my mum next year!! I finished my uni essays and assignments, I did most of my Christmas shopping which I had been putting off for ages, doing my driving lesson and I started house viewing for next year.
But I have also done fun things as well to compensate for the stressful things such as going to the cinema to see Anchorman 2 (which was hilarious), eating out for lunch, baking Christmas cupcakes and going on nights out with friends. By doing all the nice things afterwards it kind of feels like a reward after the stressful events. I know some of these things may not be stressful to some people but there were for me.
Embedded image permalink
Christmas Cupcakes!
I have been a bit stressed about house viewing recently as my friend which I'm living with next year is worried that all the good places will go, this also made me worry! So after viewing the first house we got a bit overly excited and we viewed this as our potential house without looking at others. After discussing it with my mum, she advised me to definitely look into other places first and a house checklist is absolutely essential. So my plan is to carry on viewing more places but I don't plan on handing over my money until I'm happy and comfortable with the right place.

Oh yeah! I also got an early Christmas present from my mum...a dressing table! So my room was looking really cluttered and me and mum searched high and low for a nice dressing table. Long story short after searching through a variety of blogs, I found the perfect one from IKEA! It's a Malm dressing table complete with glass surface and a smooth pull out drawer all for £95. I also bought some lights from Urban Outfitters which cost £20. I love it so much and it has made my life much easier.


Another thing I've been doing is looking into volunteering next year during my Summer holidays. I really want to go to Japan at some point next year, but unfortunately I couldn't really find any programs that were held there. So I'm looking into going to China which offers a variety of volunteering programs which look really good and it's a place I would like to visit one day. Let's hope all goes to plan and somehow I may find a way to go to Japan :)

Anyway I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and thanks for reading
xxx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig